All orders must be canceled in writing via email. Orders can only be canceled prior to despatch. If the goods are already in transit there will be a £20 returns fee levied
PROCEDURE FOR RETURN OF GOODS/CREDITS
Royale Comfort requires that all goods are checked immediately and we are informed of any damages or discrepancies within 7 days by calling us on 0121 773 52 95 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org including order number, Product Code, Reason for Damage and where possible images are to be forwarded. The notification time is inclusive of the delivery day therefore if Goods are received on a Monday we require written notification by Wednesday. Raised collection notes are valid for 6 months only, during this period items must be collected on subsequent deliveries or alternatively returned directly to our warehouse by the customer.
In addition to the above Royale Comfort Ltd will only accept the return of goods under the following criteria:
- The condition of the goods becomes the responsibility of the buyer immediately upon delivery by Royale Comfort Ltd to the purchasers' address. We will not accept return of any goods that have been transported elsewhere after delivery by Royale Comfort Ltd.
- Items collected by the customer or a 3rd party collection service will not be accepted as returns, all items should be checked in the warehouse by the customer, courier or haulier company before a collection is made.
- Goods being returned must be in their original boxes/cartons and original packaging. Please take care when opening packaging to keep all the packaging intact. Under no circumstances can we accept returns that do not have their original packaging.
- Returns will be collected once the collection note is processed and Royale Comfort will allocate the collection on the subsequent order/delivery placed by the customer
- Ex-display items may not be returned.
- Our driver will only accept goods, for return, by prior arrangement with the authority of Royale Comfort Ltd, where a collection note has been raised. The Driver will not accept any goods without an official collection note. Collection notes must be signed by the customer and the driver.
- Items must be packed and ready for collection on the agreed uplift date. The Driver will refuse incorrectly packaged items. If the item is not available for collection it will be assumed a credit is no longer required and the credit note will be canceled and no credit given.
- Royale Comfort will examine and quality control all returns. Once the defective item is accepted a credit note will be raised to the customer’s account.
- We reserve the right to return any piece that we deem to be in good saleable condition.
Failure to comply with the above procedure will result in goods not being credited or replaced.
Customers requiring collecting orders please make confirmed arrangements prior to collection. We can arrange to have your order pulled and ready for dispatch. Arriving without prior notification may cause considerable delays to your collection.
Please note we do not ensure your forward carrier. We advise that you arrange to have all goods checked for damage before loading onto your carrier’s vehicle - we do not accept responsibility for 3rd party transit damage